Terms & Conditions
First Information Mail Order Online Store Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are made between yourself ("You") and
VinceStanzione T/A First Information.
Acceptance of orders
First Information are only able to guarantee order acceptance and delivery to mainland UK addresses. Delivery to addresses outside of the mainland UK are subject to checks by First Information on availability and delivery charges. First Informationreserve the right to cancel any order prior to payment authorisation.
First Information does not accept an ‘order confirmation’ email as an acceptance of your order. Full payment must be validated by First Information and selected third parties before your order can be accepted. Your payment confirmation brings into existence a legally binding agreement between us.
First Information accept all orders for products and services subject to availability and certain security checks.
You can order and pay securely online with our secure order form. We accept payment by most major credit and debit cards. Payment will be debited from your account before the dispatch of your purchase. All credit and debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer First Information and selected third parties. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us or you fail our security checks First Information will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
The shopping cart uses the latest security encryption to protect your personal information. When you enter your personal details in the checkout – order form page you are in a secure web site.
Transactions also require the use of the security code (CV2) number from the back of your credit or debit card. All information is only available with physical access to the card and is not stored by the web site or its servers.
Availability of Products
If a product becomes temporarily unavailable, First Information shall hold your order until the product back in stock and will then ship the product to you in the usual way. In the event that an individual product becomes permanently unavailable then First Information will seek to offer you a suitable alternative or give you a full refund
Products and Pricing
All product prices include Value Added Tax (“VAT”) where applicable. These may change in line with UK government, Customs and Excise, EU directives, and other legal interpretations issued by relevant authorities. At present books are VAT zero rated.
Import duties and local taxes are NOT included in the quoted price of goods being delivered to outside the EU. You will be responsible for the paying of any and all import duties and local taxes including any administration charges upon receipt.
Your order will normally be dispatched within 2 (two) working days of placing the order. First Information make every effort to deliver goods within such timescales, however, some delays are inevitable. First Information shall not be liable for any delay that you may suffer in this regard. If you have any questions about the status of your order then please contact First Information on the number displayed at the bottom of this page.
Cancellation / Returns Policy
First Information has the right to cancel any order you make for any product if you fail our validation or security checks, or you do not pay in full your order total including additional delivery charges. In certain instances you may not receive email confirmation of an order being cancelled. If payment has been processed you will receive a full refund.
You have the right to cancel any order you make for any product purchased through the online store for a full refund. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, return it to us within 7 (seven) days of receipt in an unused condition for a full refund. When returning products to us for refund , you must pay for the appropriate postage costs.
If you wish to exchange or return any product then please send the product back to:
First Information, Unit 12, Tilbury Close, Caversham, READING RG4 5JF UK
Please wrap products securely, and attach appropriate postage. First Information advise that returns are sent recorded delivery or courier. First Information as will not accept liability for lost returns.
First Information will take all reasonable care to keep the details of your order and credit card information secure but unless First Information have been negligent will not be liable for any losses you may suffer as a result of unauthorised access by a third party to the information transmitted by you when ordering products or services from the online store.
To the extent that First Information are permitted by law to limit our liability to you in connection with any order, that liability will not exceed the total price charged for the relevant product(s).
The above terms do not affect your statutory rights.
Government Advice on Internet Shopping
If you still have concerns about shopping over the internet you may like to read the “Distance Selling” fact sheets on the DTI website.
Third Party Rights
The Online Store Terms are not intended to give rise to any right which is enforceable by a third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
Website Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Online Store Terms”) apply to all transactions concluded with you, the customer, when you shop via the www.winonmarkets.net, www.millionaire-trader.com or www.thespreadtrader.co.uk (“the Websites”) and online store. Please read them carefully before placing your order and print a copy for your future reference. By placing an order at the online store you accept and agree to be bound by the Online Store Terms and the terms and conditions of the Website (“Website Terms”) which together shall constitute the entire agreement between you and First Information.
First Information reserves the right to alter these Online Store Terms from time to time.
The Online Store Terms are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If any Online Store Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that Online Store Term shall be severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Online Store Terms.
The term First Information or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose business address office is:
First Information, Unit 12, Tilbury Close, Caversham, READING RG4 5JF UK
Telephone: Tel: 0118 947 66 30 Fax 0700 6099 958
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.